2011/08/12

Moroccanoil


This product is pure magic, if I could I would give it 10 stars! You see, I tend to dye my hair a lot, and after a year or so of abusing my hair, it was as damaged as hair can get without falling apart completely. So I went to my trusted hair stylist, who is a true genius when it comes to hair, and she recommended this treatment. The price tag made me flinch, but then my hairstylist gave me a trial run. She showed me how to apply this after towel-drying my hair, a very small amount concentrating on my most damaged areas, and to apply heat with my hair dryer to help absorb it in. The result was such a huge difference. Unlike most other leave in products, this one doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy (like that citrus stuff, yuck) or anything. After using this after every shower, my hair has transformed from something that was such a pain, I put it in a ponytail everyday to avoid having to deal with it, to the softest hair imaginable, that I want to wear down everyday. Seriously, my friends who have seen what I have done to may hair could not believe how soft it was!! If you are looking for a cure for damaged or otherwise distressed hair, I give this my highest recommendation. Moroccanoil

No comments:

Post a Comment