2010/08/22

Agadir Argan Oil Daily Moisturizing Conditioner, 12-Ounce




I love my Argan Oil leave-in treatment, so when I needed to change to a sulfate- and NaCl-free shampoo after my Brazilian Blowout, I decided to go with the matching Agadir Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, because I didn't like the scent or the feel of the products the salon recommended. I wasn't disappointed. They smell "spicy clean" as another reviewer described it, a scent that's neither feminine nor masculine, and unlike some other brands, don't leave my hair smelling like cooking oil after a few days. Even after using all three products--the Argan Oil Shampoo, the Argan Oil Conditioner and a healthy amount of Argan Oil Leave-in Treatment (the size of a quarter for my chin-length hair), my hair is silky smooth, soft, shiny but never oily and it doesn't attract dirt. The Brazilian Blowout is holding up as it should, but now that it's 6 weeks old, it's got some nice body and life to it at the roots without loss of control and ease further down the strand, and I can tell I'm going to get quite a few more months before I have to repeat that treatment, thanks to my Agadir trio of products, which weren't expensive, as salon-quality products go. What's more? When I went back to the salon at 6 weeks for a trim, both the shampoo girl and my stylist commented on how soft and manageable my hair was and wanted to know what I was using. They used their products while I was there, and I couldn't wait to wash my hair when I got home so I could get back to the honest clean of the Agadir products, with the natural body and softness, the silky smooth strands, with good volume and no "gummed up" feel. I'll never use anything else in my hair again, whether my hair is long or short. And I only have to wash my hair every 5 or 6 days, too. With the old shampoos and conditioners and the residues they leave behind, plus the anti-frizz products I had to use on top of them, I was shampooing to get the build-up out at least every 3 - 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment