2010/08/22

MoroccanOil Intense Curl Cream, 10.2-Ounce Bottle



I know that argan oil is pricey, but what mostly comprises this product is water, mineral oil, petrolatum, and dimethicone. Common hair products that are found in many other hair products for styling curls will contain similar and do similar. Argan oil is hardly the main player here. Nevertheless, this is priced really high. Still, it has that lovely Moroccan Oil scent and it does do a very nice job of giving form to natural curls without adding sticky-stiffness, like some other "curly hair" products I've tried. My hair normally is VERY VERY curly and tends to frizz, so I need stuff to tame it. I experimented (semi-successfully) with various products, and in the end, I just end up blowdrying it straight, cause i hate the tangle of curls after a few days. But when I want to go curly (cause my hubby loves my curls), lately I've tried this cream with the argan oil for polishing. It works okay. My curls are better defined without a 'tacky-sticky' feel, and there is softness...and that lovely scent I'm addicted to. This is a useful, good product, pleasant even, but be careful of quantity. Too little and you won't get good formation of curls and control of frizz. Too much and your hair will look dirty. Find your own balance and you will see good results. Frankly, it's the price that's indecent and made me take off stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment