2010/08/22

MoroccanOil Curl Control Cream for curly and wavy hair (8.5 oz)

I tried this product at my salon, and I LOVED the way it made my frizzy curls look defined and sleek. It feels rich and like conditioner, not like a gel or mousse - and what curly girl doesnt need conditioner?! The ONLY problem I have with this product is the OVERPOWERING, HEAVY fragrance they used. Moroccan Oil should give you a hint - your head will smell like a middle eastern bazaar. Many people will love the fragrance. But if you find that a little bit of heavy scent goes a long way, you like me will be rinsing it out of your hair as soon as you can find a sink! I literally could not stand the way it smelled! I have tried it once since then at home, using much less product, and had the same reaction. Sadly, this nearly new bottle is going in the bin :( Another expensive lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment