2010/08/22

MOROCCANOIL Gold Glimmer Shine 3.4oz

MOROCCANOIL Gold Glimmer Shine 3.4oz


I absolutely love this product. I have my hair highlighted every six weeks and I straighten my hair every day. I spray this product on my hair when it is dry before straightening. It helps my hair to straighten easier and it acts as a protectant against the heat. I also use the Moroccan oil after I wash my hair. Using the two products has allowed me to maintain healthy hair that shines while doing so many things that should damage it. My hair is healthier now than it has ever been, including before highlighting and straightening. My hair stylist is constantly amazed by the strength and endurance of my hair. One thing to remember, a little goes a long way. Hold the bottle about 8-10 inches from your hair when you spray the product and be sure not to spray too many times. If you use too much, it will leave your hair oily. A bottle of the Gold Glimmer Shine 3.4 oz. lasted me about 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment